GETTING STARTEDEasy as 1, 2, 3!
- You must not have attended a Defensive Driving Course for a traffic citation within the past 12 months from the date of your last citation (not from the date of your last defensive driving course).
- Your citation must for an eligible violation. See our Register Now page for a drop down menu of all eligible violations. If you have multiple violations on your citation, you can attend for one violation only.
- If you were involved in a serious injury or fatal collision you are not eligible.
- You must complete your course within 7 days prior to your court date.
- If you hold a commercial driver's license you are not eligible, regardless of whether you were driving commercially at the time of the violation. In addition, those driving a commercial vehicle requiring a commercial driver's license are also not eligible.
** For Non-Arizona Residents: You may take our course online from your home state because we are an Arizona Supreme Court certified school.
- You must first register online whether you choose a classroom course, or the online course on our Register Now page. Once you register a member of our staff will verify your eligibility and send you a confirmation email regarding your username and password for online course method, or to confirm your date, time and location of your classroom course method.
- Choose and attend a course that is right for you, either Online or in Classroom.
|Classroom Course:||Online Course: |
|You must register online first on our Register Now page. You will be able to choose a date, time, and location that is convenient for you. Classroom courses will require you to bring your original citation or a copy of it, and a government issued ID. You may either pay by credit card on the registration page, or bring a cashier’s check or money order made payable to Learn and Go Traffic School for the entire amount due. You can calculate your total cost on our Cost/Fees page. *We recommend that you scan and email or fax in your citation and government issued ID before the classroom course date. Classroom courses are 4 hours long, but no more than 4 ½ hours. A completion certificate is given to each student at the end of class. |
There are NO TESTS for classroom courses.
|You must register online first on our Register Now page. Online students must pay by credit card on the registration page. If you would like to pay over the phone with credit card or debit card, or would like to mail in a cashier's check or money order, you must email us first and we will contact you to complete your registration over the phone. You can calculate your total cost on our Cost/Fees page. Online courses will require you to scan and email or fax a copy of your citation, and a copy of your government issued ID. You will be emailed a confirmation email which you will need to print, sign and send in with your copy of your citation and government issued ID. Once payment and all documents are received you will be emailed your username and password and can begin the course. The online course is 4 hours and includes many pictures, video clips and helpful reviews that will help you will pass! 80% or higher is a passing score, however if you obtain a lower score—don’t worry! Read here about our 100% Pass Guarantee. |
- You must complete your classroom course or online course within 7 days prior to your court date.
- Please make sure that your paperwork is legible—use a pen to darken letters if necessary.
- We do not accept cash or personal checks. We will need full payment before the online course or classroom course begins.
- If you have attended a classroom course you will be handed a completion certificate that day.
- After you have successfully passed the online course you will be able to print your completion certificate the same day.
Your traffic citation is now dismissed! Thank you for choosing Learn and Go Traffic School. Wasn’t that easy?